· Lead a team of young and talented resources to perform the project tasks and deliver quality deliverables, in agile manner.
· Involve in R&D activities (evaluation, prototyping and assimilation) in different technologies and come up with an ideal solution, even with little details provided.
· Design (both high level and low level) and implement solutions to complex problems, in Java.
- At least 12 years of hands on experience developing world-class engineering software using agile methods of development, leading teams of 10-15 young and talented resources
- Experience in analysis, design, code review etc. using Java technologies and frameworks on Windows/Linux platform. Highly proficient, with hands-on experience, in – Design Patterns, UML, OOAD, SOA, Java, RDBMS like H2, SQLite, PostgreSQL
- Should have good academic background, excellent analytical ability, good communication skills – both written and verbal, positive attitude and aptitude to learn and keep pace with emerging technologies.
· Should have worked in agile environment, should be proficient in estimation, task breakdown, sprint planning, task prioritisation, task allocation, resource planning activities.
Must Have –
· M.S. / M. Tech / M.E. / B. Tech / B.E. in Computer Science or any engineering disciplines.