As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. You’ll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your clients’ recruitment needs and requirements.
Working as a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll interact with clients & candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You’ll screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to the clients.
You also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
You’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- Selling Staffing Solutions to Corporate.
- You will be expected to recruit the most-suitable human talent for the assigned positions within tight turnaround time (TAT) and cost-budget advised by the clients.
- Able to handle Top/ Senior/ Upper-Middle/ Middle level positions.
- Identify potential corporate clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Making sales calls, Lead generation and Closures. & Mapping of Accounts in the region allocated.
- Able to Handle the full life cycle of recruitment, i.e, sourcing to salary negotiation.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts on Job Portals like Naukri.com, Timesjob.com,Monster & Social Media – Facebook & Linkedin.
- Area Mapping, cold calling, prospecting, negotiation, freezing on commercials and closing of deals with necessary documentations.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated. Follow up with Clients regarding payments receivable.
Other Qualities: Intelligent, inquisitive, confident, hardworking, self-motivated, persuasive, and presentable professional; with excellent English communication, interpersonal, convincing, interviewing, interpersonal and people skills; eye for detail; and enough confidence to interact with industry leaders and senior professionals.
SALARY WILL BE AS PER CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE & TALENT.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience: 2 to 5 years of experience with successful & demonstrable track record of achievements in leadership hiring, or recruiting the senior/ upper middle level professionals in the executive search / recruitment consultancy industry.
Education: Graduate or Post Graduate, Business Management / MBA (HR) qualifications will have an advantage.