Bondburry Recruitment is a trading name of Bondburry Recruitment Private Limited(BRPL) is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and exchange of information for its users / members / visitors who have a bona fide intention to contact and/or be contacted for the purposes related to genuine existing job vacancies and for other career enhancement services.
USE TO BE IN CONFORMITY WITH THE PURPOSE:
Bondburry.co.in and related products or service or product that is subscribe to or used (whether the same is paid for by you or not is meant for the Purpose and only the exclusive use of the subscriber/registered user. Copying or downloading or recreating or sharing passwords or sublicensing or sharing in any manner which is not in accordance with these terms, is a misuse of the Platform or service or product and BRPL reserves its rights to act in such manner as to protect its loss of revenue or reputation or claim damages including stopping your service or access and reporting to relevant authorities. In the event you are found to be copying or misusing or transmitting or crawling any data or photographs or graphics or any information available on Bondburry.co.in for any purpose other than that being a bonafide Purpose, we reserve the right to take such action that we deem fit including stopping access and claiming damages
The site is a public site with free access and BRPL assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses. BRPL cannot monitor the responses that a person may receive in response to information he/she has displayed on the site. The individual/company would have to conduct its own background checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s).
BRPL will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on this web site. It is the responsibility of the visitor to further research the information on the site. Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by the consumer to BRPL to be placed on the website by technical or any other means is not the responsibility of BRPL. BRPL does not guarantee confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on the Bondburry.co.in website or any of its other websites / domains owned and operated by BRPL
BRPL does not share personally identifiable data of any individual with other companies / entities without obtaining permission except with those acting as our agents. BRPL shall share all such information that it has in its possession in response to legal process, such as a court order or subpoena. The user shall not utilize the services offered by Bondburry.co.in/BRPL in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of Bondburry.co.in/BRPL. The user undertakes not to duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute material on Bondburry.co.in unless specifically authorized by BRPL in this regard.
The user undertakes to use Bondburry.co.in for his/her own purposes. Using content from Bondburry.co.in for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent from BRPL is strictly prohibited.
Users undertake that the services offered by Bondburry.co.in/ BRPL shall not be utilized to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. BRPL reserves the right to filter and monitor and block the emails sent by you/user using the servers maintained by BRPL to relay emails. All attempts shall be made by BRPL and the user to abide by International Best Practices in containing and eliminating Spam.
Users shall not spam the platform maintained by Bondburry.co.in / BRPL or indiscriminately and repeatedly post jobs/forward mail indiscriminately etc. Any conduct of the user in violation of this clause shall entitle BRPL to forthwith terminate all services to the user without notice and to forfeit any amounts paid by him.
The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
The user expressly states that the resume/insertion or information/ data being fed into the network of BRPL by the user is correct and complete in all respects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts or averments. BRPL expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the said resume insertion/information/ data so fed into the network of BRPL by the user. Further, the user agrees to indemnify BRPL for all losses incurred by BRPL due to any false, distorted, manipulated, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent or misleading facts or otherwise objectionable averments made by the user on the network of BRPL
The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and BRPL assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
The User/Subscriber/Visitor to Bondburry.co.in and/or its affiliated websites does hereby specifically agree that he/she shall, at all times, comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while assessing or feeding any resume/ insertion or information/data into the computers, computer systems or computer network of BRPL The said User/ subscriber/ visitor to Bondburry.co.in and/or its affiliated websites does further unequivocally declare that in case he violates any provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications made thereunder, he shall alone be responsible for all his acts, deeds and things and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
The User is solely responsible for obtaining, at his own cost, all licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required by the user for using the Service.
THE USER REPRESENTS, WARRANTS AND COVENANTS THAT ITS USE OF BONDBURRY.CO.IN SHALL NOT BE DONE IN A MANNER SO AS TO:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to Bondburry.co.in;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of Bondburry.co.in by any other user, nor “stalk”, threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Use Bondburry.co.in in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes Bondburry.co.in, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through Bondburry.co.in);
- Use content from the Site for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent of the BRPL
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Bondburry.co.in; or
- Impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Bondburry.co.in infrastructure.
- Spam Bondburry.co.in/BRPL by indiscriminately and repeatedly posting content or forwarding mail that may be considered spam etc.
- Access data not intended for you or log into server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Constitute an act of reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for the Site or any related technology or any part thereof
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Site
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network;
- Use automated means to crawl and/or scrape content from Bondburry.co.in and to manually scrape content from Bondburry.co.in;
- The Site uses technological means to exclude Robots etc. from crawling it and scraping content. You undertake not to circumvent these methods.
- Access the Site except through the interfaces expressly provided by BRPL;
- Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Providing deeplinks into Bondburry.co.in without prior permission of BRPL is prohibited. Extracting data from Bondburry.co.in using any automated process such as spiders, crawlers etc. or through any manual process for a purpose which has not been authorised in writing.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- Subscribers shall under no circumstance sublicense, assign, or transfer the License, and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment or transfer is void.
- Constitute hosting, modifying, uploading, posting, transmitting, publishing, or distributing any material or information
- For which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- Which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of Bondburry.co.in, or that of other computer systems;
- That is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to money laundering or unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous/blasphemous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- That deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- That belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- That harm minors in any way;
- That threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
The user shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person / entity or retain information / download any information from any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
BRPL will make best efforts to do so but does not warrant that any of the web sites or any affiliate site(s) or network system linked to it is free of any operational errors nor does it warrant that it will be free of any virus, computer contaminant, worm, or other harmful components. The subscription of a user shall be subject to Quotas as applicable and as advised. E-Mails provided as part of contact details are expected to be genuine and access to such email accounts is available to authorised personnel only.
BRPL shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Payments for the services offered by Bondburry.co.in shall be on a 100% advance basis. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of BRPL. BRPL offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. BRPL gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. BRPL undertakes no liability for free services. BRPL reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
Unless otherwise specified and notwithstanding anything contained in any other agreement or arrangement, by whatever name called, the performance obligation of BRPL (service provider) is to provide access of its on-line portal to the customer for the duration of the subscription period & reference to any usage, by whatever name called or any other performance obligation, if any, is to provide the upper limit for consumption, which by itself, does not create any additional performance obligation upon BRPL
Subscriber/user acknowledges and agrees that BRPL/Bondburry.co.in, at its sole discretion and without prejudice to other rights and remedies that it may have under the applicable laws, shall be entitled to set off the amount paid or payable by a subscriber/user against any amount(s) payable by Subscriber/user to BRPL under any other agreement or commercial relationship towards other products/services.
BRPL further reserves its right to post the data on the website Bondburry.co.in or on such other affiliated sites and publications as BRPL may deem fit and proper at no extra cost to the subscriber / user.
The subscription / agreement between BRPL and the subscriber / user is not a “non-poach agreement” nor can the same be termed or used as an alternative to “non-poach agreement” in as much as BRPL / Bondburry.co.in is a public site and all information posted by BRPL goes to the public domain except information / data which is specifically assigned a non-public / private character.
Any agreement for a subscription / usage entered into by BRPL does not confer exclusivity of service on any subscriber / user.
BRPL will not be party to any legal proceedings between a user (e.g. a subscriber) and a party contracted through the site. In case BRPL is implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party that names BRPL BRPL however will abide with any court order served on it through due process. BRPL controls and operates this Platform from its headquarters in Noida and makes no representation that the materials on Bondburry.co.in are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. In case a person using the world wide web/internet receives a spam or virus which includes a link to Bondburry.co.in or to any other site maintained, operated or owned by BRPL, it should not be held responsible for the same. BRPL assumes no responsibility for such mails.
The services provided by the websites maintained, operated or owned by BRPL do not extend to acting as an agent (express or implied) on behalf of any subscriber or user.
BRPL has no agents and does not operate through any agents save for those specifically mentioned on the home page of the website.
The Terms and conditions mentioned above regulate the usage of Bondburry.co.in. Any person using Bondburry.co.in in violation of the stipulations contained in the Terms and Conditions of Bondburry.co.in shall render himself/herself liable to appropriate action in a court of law both civil and criminal.
If any dispute arises between a user/users and BRPL arising out of use of Bondburry.co.in or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by the Company. Decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties to the dispute. The place of arbitration shall be New Delhi, India. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended, shall govern the arbitration proceedings.
BRPL, BRPL India, BRPL and BRPL are used interchangeably and are synonymous.
By registering your resume on Bondburry.co.in, you agree to the following terms For
- The resume/ insertion or information/data fed by the user can be updated by the user alone, free of cost.
- BRPL offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume/ insertion or information/data is fed by the user.
- BRPL neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the resume/ insertion or information/data and uses it to contact the user.
- BRPL would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond BRPL’s reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
- It shall be sole prerogative and responsibility of the user to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume/ insertion or information/data being fed into the network system of BRPL by the user, for going out of station or in station for any job or interview. BRPL assumes no responsibility in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act, deed or thing which the user may so do, pursuant to the receipt of the response, if any, to the resume/ insertion or information/ date being fed into the network system of BRPL
- Uploading of multiple resumes beyond a reasonable limit by the same individual, using the same or different accounts shall entitle BRPL to remove the Resumes without notice to the subscriber. 6.a This service is only meant for candidates looking for suitable jobs. Any usage with commercial intent is prohibited.
- BRPL reserves its right to reject and delete any resume/ insertion or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
- This free service entitles the user alone i.e the same person, to add modify or change the data/information fed in by him but does not entitle him to use the free service to feed fresh insertion or information/data/resume of another person in place of the insertion or information/data already fed in by such user.
- BRPL has the right to make all such modifications/editing of resume in order to fit resume in its database.
- The subscriber shall be assigned a password (s) by BRPL to enable the subscriber to access all the information received through Bondburry.co.in, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and BRPL shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. BRPL undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that it uses the privacy setting options as it deems fit to debar / refuse access of the data fed by it, to such corporate entities individuals or consultants. BRPL shall not be responsible for such insertions / data being accessed by its subscribers or users whose access has not been specifically blocked /debarred by the user while using the privacy settings.
- Although BRPL will make all possible efforts to adhere to these privacy settings, it will not be responsible for a resume being seen by a blocked user for any reason. For best privacy settings it is recommended that you do not allow your resume to be searched at all.
- The user represents that he/she is not a minor and is not under any legal or other disability which limits his/her ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the services subscribed and purchased with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without BRPL’s prior written consent.
- All changes / modifications made by the user to the data / information shall be affected and will come into operation only after 24-48 hours of such changes / modifications being made.
- The user agreement between a user/subscriber and BRPL will be treated as having been terminated in the following events: ( i ) On completion of the term for which the user/subscriber engages the services of the website; or ( ii ) In case the user/subscriber violates any of the conditions of this agreement or any other agreement entered into by him with BRPL, however, such termination will be at the option and discretion of BRPL; or ( iii )On writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually.
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website.
- The resume displayed can be updated by the subscriber alone free of cost.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, through Resume Display service your resume is made available from the home page of Bondburry.co.in and can be by freely accessed by anyone.
- Additionally, through this service your resume is also made a part of Bondburry.co.in’s proprietary database, accessed only by companies/recruiter registered with us. Please log into your account and set the visibility of the resume as desired by you, here you can selectively block a company/recruiter from accessing your resume. (Please note that the confidentiality settings of the resume which has been made part of the exclusive database is independent of the confidentiality settings of the resume made part of the free search service)
- BRPL offers neither guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume is put on display.
- BRPL neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials of the prospective employer/organization which down loads the information and uses it to contact the prospective employee / visitor / user / subscriber.
- BRPL would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, and particulars supplied by subscribers due to reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond BRPL’s reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
- It shall be the sole prerogative and responsibility of the individual to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume being displayed by BRPL for going out of station or in station for any job / interview and BRPL assumes no responsibility in respect thereof.
- BRPL reserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by the subscriber without assigning any reason either before uploading or after uploading the vacancy details, refund if any shall be on a pro-rata basis at the sole discretion of BRPL
- The subscriber shall be assigned password(s) by BRPL to enable the subscriber to access all the information received through its site Bondburry.co.in, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and BRPL shall not be responsible for data loss/theft or data/corruption or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. BRPL undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber
- The subscriber undertakes that the data/information provided by him is true and correct in all respects.
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website
RSS (Really Simple Syndication)
- The use of the services offered by Bondburry.co.in including this service is also subject to the terms and conditions which regulate the usage of the website.
- This service is provided by Bondburry.co.in free of charge. This service is meant exclusively for individual and non-commercial use. The content being provided through this service may not be edited/changed/modified in any manner without our permission. Any usage for non-personal/commercial purposes requires specific written permission to be obtained from us prior to commencing such usage. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
- BRPL claims proprietary rights over the content being made available as RSS feeds from Bondburry.co.in, including copyrights, trademark etc. The user shall provide acknowledgement to Bondburry.co.in in connection with its use of RSS feeds obtained from the website.
- BRPL reserves the right to discontinue providing RSS feeds, limit the users access to parts of the RSS feeds without assigning any reason for the same. Limits may be imposed.
- The factual content contained in the RSS feeds is displayed as supplied by various recruiters, recruitment agencies and other sources; BRPL India Limited offers no warranties about the correctness/truthfulness of the content.
- Manual Shortlisting
- BRPL agrees to provide the service to the subscriber only for the duration and the number of vacancies contracted for, to the best of its ability and BRPL shall in no way be held liable for any information received by the subscriber and it shall be the sole responsibility of the subscriber to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense.
- BRPL will make best efforts to use the parameters provided by the subscriber to short list, but takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the short listing based on the parameters for selection as specified by the subscriber
- BRPL would not be held liable for any loss of data technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by the customers due to the reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond BRPL’s reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities
- BRPL will commence providing services only upon receipt of amount/charges upfront either from the subscriber or from a third party on behalf of the subscriber. The payment for service once subscribed to by the subscriber is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated.
- This subscription is neither re-saleable nor transferable by the subscriber to any other person, corporate body, firm or individual. Usage from third party premises/networks without prior written permission of BRPL is not permitted.
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website
ANTI SPAM POLICY
Mailing practices such as transmitting marketing and promotional mailers/ Offensive messages/ messages with misleading subject lines in order to intentionally obfuscate the original message, are strictly prohibited.
Following is an illustrative (not exhaustive) list of the kinds of messages which can be classified as spam:
- Unsolicited Bulk Messages/Unsolicited Commercial Communications.
- Voice Calls/SMS to telephone numbers registered on the National Consumer Preference Register.
- Non Job related mails.
- Messages with misleading subject lines.
- Blank Messages.
- Extra ordinary High Number of mails.
- Mails soliciting payments.
- Misleading/Fraudulent mails.
To seek more information and to report Spam. Please mail us at: email@example.com
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by BRPL at any time. BRPL is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.